Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Things on Kaleb's mind.

Today, I got to spend the entire day with Kaleb. If you ever wondered what goes on in the mind of a 5 year old, just listen to one talk. Below listed are a few things Kaleb chose to enlighten me with.

1. If Mommy and Daddy don't stop kissing, they are gonna have ANOTHER kid... and they can't keep up with me, how are they going to keep up with 2 kids!(He was seriously concerned)

2. Alabama went to the BCS Sugar Bowl, and they lost because some guy wanted to play in the NFL. Also Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, and Mississippi are in the SEC, and Florida beat Alabama in the Championship. But Roll Tide Anyway(this is verbatim).

3. Lee Tiffin is terrible. (I did not put that into his head.)

4. If we don't say the blessing, we will choke on our food.

5. When he goes into 1st grade, he can buy ice cream in the lunchroom. But he doesn't think his mommy will ever give him enough money for that.
~Immediately following this comment, I assured him that Aunt Carrie would make sure he had enough money for ice cream.

6. Nana does not know how to drive.

7. It is time for me to have children, before I get too old. :0/

8. She does not need to wear a bikini.-- About a girl at the pool, thankfully not to her face.

I laughed all day today. Kids are so brutally honest.



1 comment:

Disco Christa said...

All of these are hilarious, but especially #1; that is so cute that he is so concerned.