Monday, June 15, 2009

Essay Tests... AHHH!!!

This morning, I had my final in geriatrics respiratory care. This class itself has been fairly easy. However at 10 a.m. this morning(June 15th), my opinion completely changed.

After a minor freak out in Sunday School(I didn't stay for church), I studied most of the afternoon. I felt pretty good about the knowledge I had on the subject, and proceeded to social activities. It is now 10:05 a.m, I am sitting in a classroom staring at a 93 question essay test. Yes, You heard me correctly. 93 Essay Questions. I don't think anyone would blame me for majorly geeking out. I starred at the paper(s) for a good 10 minutes before I mustered up the courage to attempt this thing. 2 hours later, I turn in my paper, hoping for a C.
Note: an average of a C is required to get out of the class.
What kind of professor gives a 93 question essay test? Seriously, why would you want to grade that?

I get my grade on Wednesday, I just hope I have a C. I feel like an A at this point will not happen. Oh well.

No comments: