Friday, June 5, 2009

My top ten favorite Movie quotes

10. I'm not skating to anything with references to lady humps. I don't even know what that means.--- Jimmy MacElroy, Blades of Glory

9. Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I.
--- Bob, What about Bob?

8. Is it just me or this soccer game have more nudity than most?
--- Dad, She's the Man

7. This is it, I've found it, I'm in hell. --- Weazer, Steel Magnolias

6. Looks like two pigs fightin' under a blanket. -- Clairee, Steel Magnolias

5. Private the Penguin: Skipper. Shouldn't we tell them that the boat is out of gas?
Skipper the Penguin: Nah! Just smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave.-- Madagascar

4. Reverend Frank: I'm gonna have to heal you. We have got to pray! We have got to pray! We have got to pray to make it through the day!
Ben Murphy: Was that M.C. Hammer? ---- License to Wed

3. You sit on a throne of lies!-- Buddy, Elf

2. Let me tell you something, Toula. The man is the head, but the woman is the neck. And she can turn the head any way she wants. -- Mother, My big fat greek wedding

1. I do not see plays, because I can nap at home for free!!!-- Weazer, Steel Magnolias


No comments: