Because of the long commute, I have recently been spending alot of time in the car. This has enabled me to create new and somewhat interesting things to do while in the car alone.
1. Hold a mini-concert. Staring-you... With special guest whatever artist you choose.
** Sunday it was me, with special guest, Hanson circa 1997.
2. Solve World Hunger- Ok, I'm not quite there yet.
3. Possible names for unborn children
4. The quoting of "Friends".
*** My favorite... Oh, God! Can Open, Worms Everywhere!
5. The Wave game. I wave at random people. Count how many wave back.
6. Watch the miles add up on the car... and think about how I am NEVER going to get a decent amount of money for this car.
More to come... as it appears I will have a long commute for a little while longer.