Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Honeybadgers(sigh)

Alright, I'm just gonna put this out there... I am a sore loser! I've come to terms with it, I'm not in denial... and someone else telling me this will not hurt my feelings.


I CANNOT deal with another Honeybadgers loss... I know that we will be a total Cinderella story and completely dominate the tournament.... but I don't think I can handle the losses until then.

We need a pitcher NOT a belly itcher.
Pitching seems to be the downfall.... we win most of the games, and then the last inning... we walk people, we give them runs.... we bascially hand them the game.

Also, can I say that the umpire behind the plate last night didn't have a clue what he was doing.... SEVERAL balls he called a strike, were not... and I mean that for both teams, I'm not being partial. AND also the other team at some point had an illegal player, the ump knew and did nothing about it! If only this wasn't CHURCH softball.... If only...

Go Honeybadgers Go!

No comments: