Tuesday, March 11, 2008

HoneyBadgers Softball

The honeybadgers had our first "official" game last night... and suffered a heartbreaking loss. And I mean super heartbreaking... I Hate losing! probably more than anything else in the world...But I suppose you have to lose some to win some...

Third base gave me a panic attack.
I am not prepared to play in the in field. So when I was moved the third, I freaked out. Mostly because I don't have a clue what to do. But thanks to my good buddies Ryan and Jake, nothing bad happened(probably b/c they had to play harder to make up for me). Hopefully, I can regain my position in right field next game. :o)



Can I just take a moment to express my love for Michael J. Fox and the Back to the Furture movies. All of them.... They just don't make good movies like that anymore...

No comments: