Friday, February 29, 2008

This is it, This is how I'm gonna die

If you haven't had the flu, you should get down on your hands and knees and thank the good Lord. I have never been this sick in my life. At some point yesterday I actually said to my mother "This is it, This is how I'm going to die." To which she responded, "Carrie, Shut up." She too has been sick, as well as my younger brother, so this household pretty much just needs to shut down, sterilize and start all over.
Anyways, on top of the flu, my sinuses are also infected. Which is lovely fun.
I wish I could say that I have a new and exciting story to share, but I don't. Really the most exciting thing I have done is breathe(which is actually a big accomplishment)... but you know what is exciting, my Savior paid my debt, so even if this is the way I die, I will feel awesome cuz I'll be with him!

P.S. Wash your hands and get your vitamin c.

No comments: