Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Adventures at Lifeway Stores

In case your wondering Lifeway CHRISTIAN Stores do not carry Catholic items.... Why would anyone think that? But indeed it was my life today.... I simply responded politely " No mam, we don't carry those..." However, I wanted to say... Ummm nooooo the store formally known as the Baptist Book Store does not carry anything that is Catholic.... Ohhhh.... Goodness well this is my life... I guess that saying is true, maybe my spiritual gift is sarcasm.

Also, in case you are in need of some supplies to furnish your next Lord's Supper, Lifeway has 75 boxes of Communion crackers... I know this b.c I counted them all... they also have an unlimited amount of VBS t-shirts(about 219)... and also for all your gift giving needs Lifeway has 347 different kinds of bookmarks and key chains(counted those too). Inventory was this weekend... I personally think it should be renamed as New Associate Initiation.... b/c seriously I don't remember EVER being that tired, I mean I only worked 28 hours in 2 days.
I am very thankful to be surrounded by the Good Quality folks at Lifeway, however I can never forget for one second that even though the people love the Lord.... this job is still retail....and it's everything I don't wanna do for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love your blog! I'm adding you to my favorite links :)