Thursday, June 10, 2010

Things learned over the last few weeks

I've learned alot of new things lately...

1. Hindsight is 20/20. It's really easy to see things clearly once they are over. Recent events have helped me to see a few people for who they really are. It has also helped me to understand who my true friends are, and has shown me just how amazing those people are. I cannot say that I am not broken hearted about these recent events, but I have no control over them... So, I press on.

2. Pretzels make for weird dreams. After having a small snack of pretzels, I found myself dreaming of pregnant guy friends. Strange but true. I will not be enjoying pretzels as a bedtime snack again anytime soon.

3. Reverting back to your first job is a very humbling experience. Since there is a significant decline in patient number at Healthsouth, my mom was so fantastic to allow me to work with her to "bridge" the money gap until things pick back up. I'm glad I don't have to do it the rest of my life.

4. Sometimes honesty isn't the best policy. In this case you should revert to silence... or lie. Please spare others feelings. If it must be said, choose your words carefully. This isn't something I learned by myself being too honest.... actually learned that by someone else being too honest with me. He did not choose the correct words.

No comments: