Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My friends are funny

On a daily basis my friends make me laugh. They wouldn't be my friends if they didn't make me laugh. Below listed are a few of my favorite quotes by my friends.

1. He looks like a radish. - David Kyatt

2. I think I'm dying, Tell Peanut I love him.- Alison Landers

3. Doesn't everyone spend their Thursday night recreating the Rocky theme.- Meredith Clark

4. And then I found 5 dollars- Kimberly Caldwell

5. Excuse me, While I'm awesome.- John Franklin

6. I don't have any let me go get some toilet paper.- Trey Steele, when asked if he had any paper towel.

7. I don't know why he doesn't want to marry me.- Alison Landers(refering to John Mayer)

8. I don't think you understand... I am amazing. - Jake Landers

9. Watch out there's an awful lot of plaid at that next table.- Andy Brown

10. Snake and I like to call them... the hand humpers.- John Franklin

Clearly after reading this you will want to spend more time with us. We are entertaining.

No comments: